Struggling to banish side fat?
Tried hundreds of situps with no success?
Unfortunately…side fat is often the last to go.
Most people are destroying their chances by performing ineffective exercises.
Maybe it’s time to shake up your workouts?
These proven side fat exercises will melt side fat.
Often referred to as “love handles,” side fat is not only unsightly, but it can be dangerous for your health.
Want to banish them for good?
The KEY is to combine side fat exercises that target your obliques, with fat-torching exercise that boosts metabolism.
The exciting news?
You don’t need a high-end gym, hours of effort or tons of equipment to burn side fat.
Get rid of those love handles with these side fat exercises – carve your core fast!
1. Jumping Rope
Jumping rope may take you back to grade school recess, but it’s a great waist slimming exercise.
How does it target side fat?
It gives your metabolic rate a huge boost.
Jumping rope is one of those little-known exercises that burns more fat than running…
…around 10 calories a minute!
You have to keep your core tight.
This gives you twice the results!
What’s more, skipping also strengthens your legs, butt, shoulders and arms.
Boost your results even further by adding some complex moves:
Try twisting your waist to the right and left while jumping to really target side fat.
You can even turn your jumping rope into a fun High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) routine that will torch calories.
HIIT workouts offer a great after burn effect that keeps the fat burning going long after you finish exercising.
2. Side Plank
You’re probably familiar with the plank.
But to get rid of side fat, you’ll want to add the side plank to your routine.
It engages the core’s lateral muscles, including the external and internal obliques.
Here’s what you do:
Get into a plank position and then roll onto your right forearm and the side of one foot so you’re on your side.
To hold it as long as possible!
Keep pushing your time to build these muscles.
Alternate sides to make sure you’re working both sides equally.
You’ll streamline and strengthen the obliques, giving you that shapely waist you want.
3. Side Plank Dips
You may not have heard of side plank dips…
Here’s the deal:
Side planks are great for torching side fat, but you can take them to the next level with side plank dips.
Here’s how to do them:
- Start by laying on your left side. Support the upper body with the left elbow.
- Get into the side plank position, with you knees bent and legs behind you.
- Raise the hips up as high as you can, then return to side plank.
- Do 25 reps and then repeat for a total of 50. Try increasing your reps when you can.
FREE: You Don't Need to Count Calories to Lose Weight; Try These Instead
Enter your email below and get your FREE Proven 21 Fat Loss Tips.
4. Alternate Calf Touches
Ditch crunches and try alternative calf touches instead to melt unsightly side fat.
This move targets all the core muscles, but since you’re alternating to touching the opposite calf, it really engages your obliques.
What to do:
- Start by laying on the ground, supporting your upper body with your elbows.
- Both legs should be out straight.
- Raise the left leg and reach to touch your calf with the right hand.
- You’ll nearly do a sit-up trying to do this.
- Return to start and repeat on the other side, touching the left calf with the right hand.
Seriously: burpees are one of the BEST side fat exercises for busting belly fat.
They work nearly every muscle group in the body.
Try performing just 10 and see how out of breath you become (this is a good sign!)
The perfect burpee:
- Begin with the feet together.
- Bend at the waist and bend the knees.
- Put the palms of the hands on the floor.
- Jump feet back until you’re in plank position.
- Jump feet back in.
- Then, jump as high in the air as you can.
You have to keep your core tight to accomplish this.
Not only are you targeting core muscles, but you’re burning more calories by getting your whole body involved.
6. Downward Dog Leg Lift
Many yoga poses for weight loss are amazing side fat exercises, and with a few tweaks, they can really offer results.
Here’s what you nee to know:
- Start this move in a downward dog position.
- Move the right leg high into the air.
- Then find a high plank so your shoulder are directly over your wrists.
- Engage the core muscles and pull the right knee towards your nose.
- Then reach back with your right leg and reset back to your downward facing dog.
- Repeat five times in a row and then move on over to the other side.
Pulling your leg in and kicking back up engages the core muscles. But it targets the obliques you need to develop for a defined waist.
7. Mountain Climbers
Like burpees, mountain climbers are another move that engages the whole body while getting your heart rate up.
Here’s the deal:
You’re combining strength training and cardio.
An this is key to burning fat.
Better still, this move specifically targets your core and that “spare tire” that goes around your sides and back.
How to do ’em:
- Begin the move in plank position.
- Make sure hands stay under the chest about shoulder width apart.
- While keeping your back straight, lift your right foot from the floor, pulling the knee towards the body. Get it as close to the chest as possible while contracting the abs.
- Return to plank and repeat using the left leg.
- Keep going back and forth, making your pace faster and faster to get your heart rate up.
Add Some Cardio and Strength Training.
While these moves can help target side fat, you need to engage in cardio which doubles the fat burning effect.
This is where most guides on side fat exercises miss the mark…
…they simply advise performing ‘isolation’ exercises that work the obliques only.
And whilst great for toning…this strategy fails in busting fat.
But here’s the kicker:
To triple your results in less time, alternate your cardio with strength training.
Working your muscles against resistance:
- Revs your metabolism
- Boosts your energy and mood
- Continues to burn calories long after your workout!
Adopt a Healthy Eating Plan
All the exercise in the world won’t give you the results you want if your’re neglecting you diet!
Check out these posts for healthy eating plans which you’ll love:
Combine these side fat exercises with good cardio sessions, strength training and a healthy diet to see the slimmer waist you want!
Lose 8 – 16 Pounds of Unwanted Fat in Just 14 Days or Your Money Back!
How would you like to burn fat at an incredible speed in the easiest way possible?
The 2 Week Diet uses the same scientifically proven methods used by celebrities and champion bodybuilders to melt away fat in the fastest time possible.
These little-known techniques have been hidden from the public…
Here are just some of the benefits:
• 8 – 16 pounds of body fat vanished by using some of the quickest and most effective fat-burning techniques ever created.
• 2-3 dress sizes dropped in just 2 weeks… even if you’ve tried every other weight loss system out there!
• 2-4 inches removed from your waistline. Finally, you can start wearing clothes you really want to wear!
The 2 Week Diet is a foolproof system and offers a risk-free, 100% no-nonsense guarantee.
What’s more, The 2 Week Diet is currently ON SALE at a heavily discounted $37 for a limited time only.
Check out The 2 Week Diet here and join the thousands of life-long fans who’ve remodeled their bodies, lives, and relationships.
And if you found this post useful please pin it or share it. The buttons are below: